Radha Beauty Vitamin C Facial Cleanser

Radha Beauty has done it again. They made another five star product. I love this vitamin C cleanser. It comes in a generous 4 Oz sized tube. Where do I begin? It has some amazing natural ingredients like vitamin C and Rosehip oil. This product is packed with antioxidants that is great for not only fade your sun spots caused by the sun, but also keep your face hydrated and smooth. It only takes a little bit too smooth all over the face and wash off. It gives my skin a deep clean and refresh feeling. This is a very gentle cleanser that is suitable for the majority of skin types. I like how soft my skin feels after cleaning and washing it with this product. I use it now as part of my daily cleanser.

No comments:

Overcome With Cuteness

Overcome With Cuteness