Radha Beauty Rosemary Essential Oil

Yes! Radha Beauty scored another five star for making another great essential oil. I love this huge 4 Oz bottle of rosemary essential oil. It's 100% pure and natural with no added chemicals. The scent is very strong and therapeutic. I have a rosemary plant outside and it grew out of control, but I love it. I love the scent, so I use fresh rosemary in my cooking a lot. This bottle smells just like my garden. Rosemary has many benefits for us. Using it in my diffuser or bath water, can increase my energy level, keep my focus and improve my mood. When I make my own massage oil, it relaxes, calms and detoxes my body. I can also use it for my hair to help it stay healthy, prevent dandruff, and grow longer.

No comments:

Overcome With Cuteness

Overcome With Cuteness